Stretching your benefit dollars further
We find the perfect combination of strategic plan design and affordability so small, mid-size and large employers may continue to attract and retain A-list employees with a competitive employee benefits package, all without sacrificing the health of the bottom line.
Customizing a program that is aligned with your culture, fits within your budget, minimizes compliance risks and reduces administration burdens is how we support your success. Depending on the size and health of your group, we’ll advise you of the best funding strategies and determine which plan design is an ideal match.
Our first priority is to implement an employee benefits package that evolves as your needs change and your business grows. Using a variety of analytics tools, we’ll work together with you to design a long-term strategy that works so that you’re not back at the drawing board every year during renewal.
Advocates squarely in your corner
As an independent insurance agency, we represent your best interests with the insurance companies.
Dedicated insurance experts for employers of all sizes
Everything you need–nothing you don’t.
We design affordable and practical solutions to groups as small as five employees, while providing administration services that make offering benefits less time-consuming.
Mid-size and large employers
Unique benefit packages that keep you focused on growth.
Larger employers and those who are rapidly growing need benefits that attract top-notch employees and are flexible enough to evolve with your company.
- Fully insured and self-insured major medical insurance
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs)
- Voluntary benefits including dental, vision and life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability plans
- Pharmacy benefit management
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Cafeteria/Section 125
- Stop-loss coverage
- Retirement plans
- Third Party Administration (TPA)
Never a one-size-fits-all approach
How our proven process delivers the ideal employee benefits package for your business
- Create and review multi-year benefits program plan
- Physician and network analysis
- Voluntary and worksite benefit programs
- Employee contribution analysis
Shop the Market & Plan Implementation
- Analyze and review renewal options
- Complete market analysis and carrier negotiations
- Shop coverage with applicable carriers
- Negotiate the best rates for your company
- Communicate options and recommendations to employer
- Prepare customized open enrollment materials for your employees
- Coordinate and conduct onsite enrollment meeting
- Verify and scrub all enrollment material for accuracy
- Communicate all enrollment information to carrier
- Review all contracts and certificate booklets from carrier
- Audit initial carrier bills (60 days out) for accuracy
- Assist in enrolling and terminating employees
- Resolve billing and enrollment issues
- Assist employees with claim issues
- Answer general benefit questions and concerns
Human Resource Policies & Practices
- Conduct new employee orientations
- Complete access to our Human Resource Workplace
- Evaluate compliance policies for state/federal employment laws
- COBRA compliance services
- Create and maintain groups’ employer and employee benefit web portals
- Develop and administer employee benefit surveys
- Create and distribute employee benefit statements